Re: what goes around, comes around

From: <PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx>

With out ink ? I think someone is getting lost in the translation. Whether
it is wax powder or ribbons it has to have ink of some sort.. It sounds like an
 inexpensive to use Polariod as you only have to print the good pictures and
thermal printing with wax is much, much cheaper than Polaroid film per
picture  so I think that is what is going to drive the market for these toys.
Roy

from a post I sent in march 2008 re inkless printing made possible by Polaroid:

http://www.boston.com/business/articles/2008/03/16/polaroids_entrepreneurial_legacy/

.. it's just taken them a while to get it to market ;)