Re: Montior Replacement??

    My secondary monitor is a Viewsonic CRT mid range graphic series I bought in Dec 1998 My primary monitor is a value line Viewsonic 2 year old LCD which replaced my Gateway monitor LCD which lasted three years.
     I bought a higher grade, larger Viewsonic Graphic CRT monitor made in 1999 with a computer except for the hard drive on Craig's List for $40.00. It is at my uncle's place now so I have a computer for email. I think quality control in manufacturing is probably the most important thing that contributes to longevity.
Roy