Re: Looking for photos of ORBS and related "paranormal" subjects

Shyrell,

I am awaiting ...

andy

Shyrell Melara wrote:

Hi Andy,

I had incurred some strange phenomenon while transforming my carport into a studio. At first I thought it was a simple case of dust in the air. But even after the carpet was installed, the room cleaned and vacuumed and there was no "dust" to speak of, there were still these 'orbs' showing up in my photos.

Now here is the most interesting part, this did not happen in any of my other rooms in my house. It did not happen in any of my photos before and none after. Only in this one room, still, now and then. I'll dig up the photos and send some of them along.

Shyrell