Re: Looking for photos of ORBS and related "parrranormal" subjects

I've always loved the stories about when people get their photos back from Walgreens or CVS and these mystery blobs and blurs are present:

"Sir, I think there's something wrong with one of my pictures...the negative seems to have this glare that wasn't there when I took the picture."

"Well, sire, you might have some paranormal activity there because it couldn't possibly be our machine. Every weekend, we have Swiss engineers come and calibrate the whizbob and pachoodal bulbs."

"You don't say!  Wow, I think I'll give the Discovery channel a ring!"

Herschel wrote:
I did just that when I'd  read the post and googled "ORB"
I made some images of my late father, using a metaphysical image processing technique which is a closely guarded secret that only members of a particular elite group of occultists have access to,
the result terrified me....

Before that it all sounded like a load of orbs

I'm a believer
(In the spiritual realm of Photoshop)
Herschel

Mark Blackwell wrote:
IF it pays enough though, one could fake it in photoshop. :-)