Re: digital vs 4x5

do you find this to be true as well if you have your digital files printed through chemical processes?

Blessings,
Tim :-)

office: 805.275.2275 - cell: 805.252.6097
http://www.halbergphotographers.com
http://blog.halbergphotographers.com

Check out our photos in the current issue of The Knot Southern California.