Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Just got back from a wonderful Turkey/thanksgiving dinner. It was at the Oasis club (Better known around here as the "American" club) Here in Oman at the mouth of the Persian Gulf we had supper with Americans and their spouses from Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Dubai and generally all over the region. It was all smiles and fellowship and we sure do have a lot to give thanks for.

Planning a trip to Iraq soon, just to see. I'm still deciding whether or not to take a camera. Maybe my P&S Canon G9. Also to our neighbour, Yemen.

Happy thanksgiving to all at Photoforum.

Marilyn Dalrymple wrote:
To all who so willingly share their thoughts and advice; to all who are eager to support and encourage other Photforum members and to all who make the day brighter - have the Happiest Thanksgiving ever. A special wish to Andy and staff. Andy, your enthusiasm for photography, kindness toward those of us who visit your list and all your hard work have earned you this year's Golden Wishbone award {:-> Marilyn