RE: [SPAM] Square vs rectangular vision - was Re: Long digital exposures?

Guy,

Congratulation on your up-coming "Metropolis" show. Negative pan images
are great idea.  How about more details about the prints?  Would love to
see it. Any chance on the web?

I started life as a square but turned pan.  My folks were just sick
about it.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.