Re: Long digital exposures?

Examples of Kenna work:

http://www.michaelkenna.net/html/2008/france/index.html

Astro guys take particular note of moonrise image.

The extreme softness of the motion/time blur with perfect sharpness
effect, whether exposed for only a few seconds or longer, is what I am
referring to. I'd like to see examples of B/W, digital that achieves
this. Not interested in doing technical images. As I have said it should
be an as-taken image NOT a PS illustration. Some noise filtering and
other routine PS adjustments are acceptable.

I did a long exposure series years ago with low ISO film and ND filters
that I'd like to try with digital cameras.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.