Re: New photography exhibition showing my work -Hidden Manchester-

Andrew I am stunned by the iamges of yours.

I feel that he biggest praise one could give you is when he says that he wished he had taken these images himself...

I do....

Got a question though....Being not that experienced were the photos shot as is selecting the proper exposure or you went to the legth to making your own lighing?

That tunnel vision drama is a way I wish to explore...

All the best and do not stop the good work, Kostas

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!