Re: more DIY

AZ,

I am not positive but I seem to recall that clappers and other similar
devices drop the 110 to 12 volts to operate their relays (which control
110!) ... but the circuit operates at 12 v.

don't get shocked!!

;)
andy

lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hmmm,

Starting to get tricky.  There are all kinds of 120 V. "clapper"
switches. I wonder if they have a circut that drops voltage from line
current that could be bi-passed?
Thought of a goofy level idea.  I stick the camera on a monopod and
raise it high overhead.  I could have a plumb-bob down the center and it
would ground when it touched the sides of the tube.