Re: Ok so everyone seems to want lively debate (not flame wars)

At 4:59 AM -0700 10/14/08, nicolette westfall wrote:
I finally bit the denial and handed over my film equipment to a friend who wanted to learn photography. Maybe you can give yours to someone who will use it?

Yeah. Last year I gave my last working film camera to a friend who could use it and had no money for something of her own. But I still have a 80-200 fast zoom lens that I would like to not have. Not the right brand and heavy. Never did get used to it and now it's too short.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx