The Material available:
-1 SLR Camera
- 28 mm 2.8
- 50 mm 1.4
- 60-300 4.5-5.6
- 1 light tripod

What would you do ?
Is this enough ?

No!  There has to be film, too!  :-)  (or memory cards, whichever).

Remember that on some surf spots the surfer are way out in the water.

I've never photographed surfing, or watched any serious surfing in-person; but I was already worrying about the long end. Still, if that's what I had, I'm fairly comfortable doing everything on the list. I'd expect to have to spend more time for fewer pictures on the actual surfing action, and look around for the beaches where it happened closer to a place I could be to shoot from, and maybe not get the best conceivable photos if there's nowhere I can get close enough for that lens. Some pretty impressive photos of surfing action show the surfer fairly small -- points up the impressive waves more. Also that sounds like a consumer-grade zoom, so I'd worry about image quality wide open at 300mm. Wouldn't mind a flash or two, for fill, since it sounds like I'll be shooting in the sun on the beach a lot.

I wouldn't mind a second body, for backup as much as anything; days on the beach strike me as high-risk for a camera. Plus it'd be nice maybe to be set up to shoot stuff happening near me while I was also set up to shoot far away surf action, maybe (depends on the geography).

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info