Auntie Em?

I don't have much time to dwell on the responses to my gallery review except
to say that I don't view the gallery with any regularity and therefore any
silence one my part shouldn't be regarded as a negative opinion.
If I do review a gallery and only talk about two of them (as is the case
this time) it is for two reasons.
1- none of the other images resonate with me in a positive way.
2- as you can tell, my reviews tend to be rather longwinded. I have a lot to
say about pictures. Even if I didn't like them, I would probably be quite
verbose about it. Years ago I would review every image which would take me
hours to do and left me physically and emotionally exhausted.
3- My mom used to tell me, "If you don't have anything nice to say..."

So, my not reviewing an image doesn't (necessarily) mean I hate it. I'm just
not in love with it.
I am not in "Luv" with Auntie Em, either. I've been on this list so long, I
remember when Emily didn't even know what copyright was. She used to hate me
with a passion. But so did Jan but we're friends now too.
(This list used to be a freakin' battlefield! Holy cow, those were fun
times!)
Emily, do you remember the last time I reviewed every image in the gallery?
I went image by image and made simple reviews such as "this image sucks",
"this image is crap", etc.
I think someone actually cried.
So, it's not beneath me to be tounge in cheek or facetious or even snide on
this list but my comments this time were sincere.

Anyway, the reason I am here is because I've been to both your sites Em and
can't find anyplace to pay the $4 to your Paypal account.

Best to you all,

P.S. There are three kinds of people on this earth. Those that can count and
those that can't.