Gallery2

Chris,

Thank you for giving me an insight into what Stonehenge looks like to
today's visitor and I am very proud of you for the time you are spending
with your mum.

I personally think she is charming and wonderful. I think she is cute and
sweet and I actually might have a bit of a crush on her. I hope that you
spend lots and lots of time with her. Take her to all the fabulous places
that we over here will never get to see and send us photos of her in front
of these wonderful places.

Please? It would be a WONDERFUL series of photos to share with us.

Xo to your mum from all of us.