Re: OOT - but not unrelated to the "I had to share this..." discussion!

You are forgiven, Guy.  It is funny.

Marilyn
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 4:59 PM
Subject: OOT - but not unrelated to the "I had to share this..." discussion!

Hi!

In relation to the difficulties encountered with opening the file referred to by Marilyn,
I'd like to share the following "Help Desk" YouTube reference video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFAWR6hzZek

I know this is Out of Topic, but I hope that you find it sufficiently funny
to forgive me...

Regards,

Guy