Re: I just had to share this

At 2:44 PM -0700 10/1/08, Marilyn Dalrymple wrote:
I just thought the music and images were very nice and worth sharing. I won't do it again.

Well, it's kind of a shame that the url wasn't correct. And a bit of a puzzle how some people could see the site and so many others could not. Does IE automatically repair incorrect urls somehow?

But, as we all know, this list is for educators and afficianados, and I do think educators, especially, should be very aware of issues in the business like copyright, and all of us should be thinking about netiquette, or should have long since gotten that under our belts.

While it's truely tempting to want to put up the whole range of ones creativity on a web site, and while it's also true that prefabricated packages make it really easy, still many people are really averse to automatic slide shows and music still.

To me, this is as it should be. There's a lot of audible stuff in our culture to which many are very sensitive, and a great deal of it is offensive to some person or another.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx