Re: I just had to share this

At 10:25 PM -0400 9/30/08, Rich Mason wrote:
Ah, I see it now. Looks like a bunch of photos borrowed/stolen from the internet and set to music. I've seen several of the pictures before in other venues. I'm sure the photographers would be pleased to know their work is being used in this way without attribution.

And the Ken Burns effect really doesn't wear too well, to me.

In addition, I'd hate to be recording something off the web and come across that site.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx