Re: Image artifact solution sought

Well a guess that comes from a different background because many years ago, I spent a great deal of time at the controls of an airplane.  First is the prop is likely to be totally stopped with a shutter speed of about 1/125th of a second or so regardless.  Props just don't turn that fast and turn even slower in cruise.  Second most airplanes have on strobe lights even during the day to help other airplanes see and avoid them.  And three I am guessing this picture was taken on semi rough day though I am not sure.  If the pitch or yaw of the airplane were being corrected at the time the shutter was pressed, it might account for that type of issue.