reply to comments

Hi All,

I didn't save the comments about my entry in this week's gallery, but remember a couple of them and I feel I should reply.

The background was not added via Photoshop (I'm curious why it looks that way to viewers).  It was the backdrop used at the time.

This is probably not the shot that will be used for the back of the book cover - just one taken during the shoot.  I liked it; I can't really give you a reason why.  Joan is a friend and I know her quite well; maybe something in the pose says "this is Joan," to me.

I think someone mentioned that wrinkles should have been removed - I'm pleased to say that Joan is very happy with the way she looks and isn't intimidated by a camera.  That's one reason she was a delight to photograph.  She has accomplished a lot during her life; done a lot, is an amazing lady and is quite happy with herself.  I only wish all women could be a comfortable in their skin as Joan is.

I appreciate the comments and always learn from them.  Thank you for taking the time to let me know your reactions to the photograph.

Marilyn