Re: Underexposed photos using D300 and SB800

Elson T. Elizaga wrote:
I've recently been concerned about many underexposed photos I've made
using the D300 and and SB800. Here is a sample shot:

http://nazca.elizaga.net/under.html <http://nazca.elizaga.net/under.html>
I know nothing about all that lovely Exif data, but the photo looks alright to me! I thought the dark tones make more "atmospheric". What does your "correct" version look like?

Howard