Your Friend Bob has asked us to inform you about the Canon EOS 50D

Canon U.S.A. :: Home Page

Greetings,
      Your friend Bob at w8imo@xxxxxxxx has asked us to inform you about the Canon EOS 50D.

Click this link to learn more about the Canon on the Canon U.S.A. consumer site.

Canon EOS 50D:
EOS 50D
Please be aware that your email is only being used for this purpose; your email address is not kept in our database. We are sorry if this has been sent to you in error.

If you would like to receive exclusive Canon savings & offers, new product announcements, product tips and much more please click here to sign up for our Canon Newsletter. To view a sample of the newsletter click here.