Re: PhotoForum "Where we Live" collection available

I'm back home with regular access to a computer!!!
Yay! (Except for the jet lag)

Could not make the exhibition 'cos I wasn't where I live.

2 months driving through the US West Coast from Southern NM to San Francisco and a return flight to Portland Oregon
2500 miles in all and mostly without a camera. From time to time I borrowed Anna's (My wife)

Memorable moments:

Now I'm back in the desert of Arabia... Must go and get my cameras out of storage!

herschel