RE: PhotoForum "Where we Live" collection available

This idea was (is) fantastic and I thank all of those that participated.

I am not a highly skilled photographer and am on the list to learn from
those that are leaps and bounds ahead of me. However I must comment on one
photograph that struck me with tremendous power when it 'popped' on the
screen.  Lea Murphy's "in books" in my humble opinion is a masterpiece!  I
am just in awe of the clarity, composition, exposure and talent displayed in
that one picture.  Thank you.

- Jerry McCown