RE: PF exhibit on AUG 23, 08

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated AUG 23, 2008.
Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

                   Quintin Tallon -

An imaginative work well using filters available. I would not have thought
of it.

                   Christopher Strevens - Mum and me

I was a healthy birth; they let mum keep two photographs of me before I was
maimed.

                   Valery Firsov - Bee

I used to take pictures like that but eventually grew out of it, like a
spider in the middle of its web. These form two of the commonest nature
shots.

                   Bob Sull - What can I do?

Well you can walk up and admire the view and see the swimmers who did not
dive or take pets on the beach before 11pm. And you can fish from the pier.

Chris