Re: Best Web Pages

15 aug 2008 kl. 14.58 skrev Shyrell Melara:

I'm looking for a place to post my photos to share with the group.
I don't want a place where you have to sign in to see the pages. Right now I'm using TABBLO and I like that for simply sharing. But I'd like something
quick, easy, maybe free and where the group does not have to sign in.

Suggestions?

Shyrell

Just tried three of these sites, trying to find a simple way to post some family shots (they may grow...). The ones I tried were Pbase, Zenfolio, and SmugMug.

I found that SmugMug was by far the best-looking "right-out-of-the- box" (all can be personalized if you´re into CSS and such; I´m not...), also the easiest one to edit and upload to. Not free, the cheapest account is $40/year, but then you get unlimited storage.

So SmugMug´s what I signed up for (all three offer free trials for a limited period).

None of these three have any preposterous copyright transferral scams; you still own your images after uploading them. Obviously, this is a necessary condition, but there are places that don´t honor this....

Per Öfverbeck

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates"