Re: 'Victorian and Edwardian Children from Old Photographs'

Title: Re: 'Victorian and Edwardian Children from Old Photographs'
Sounds great, I love stuff like that...like a window through time. Would love to see a few pictures from the book, any possibility of copying a few pages and posting them up somewhere? Especially if there are any in Leeds?

Jonathan.