From: mlent@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Jul 10, 2008 3:33 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Windows Vista

WOW... a machine that ran Win3.1 now runs XP??? You are not mortal, sir! :-) Bow, Bow, Bow...

Man, I remember those horrible days of Win3.11- Windows for Workgroups, Which is actually an old indian phrase that means "doesn't run worth a hoot". And don't even THINK about running Photoshop!!!

Who else here remembers Photoshop BEFORE it was an Adobe product? The first flatbed scanner I purchased came with "Thomas Knoll's Photoshop, v0.79", which was two floppy discs (And yes, I still have those disks). Primative by today's standards. Who remembers when you had to select with the marquee too to zoom-in, and then had to remember to zoom-out, otherwise your photo would have this Picasso look to it. :-). Ahhh... Thems' was th' days... hehehe.

Mark Lent

--
                           /////
                          ( O O )