Re: Greenberg v. National Geographic

Uhhhh, which of the entries are we interested in?

Bob

wpettit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi folks,

I suggest you all may be interested in the court decision in favor of National Geographic regarding its rights to republish photographs, etc. in its CD-ROM edition.  This decision will have quite an impact on intellectual property issues.

http://www.ca11.uscourts.gov/enbanc/index.php

Bill

--
                           /////