Re: Pictures from one of our local parks

Hello Tim,

I agree with Shyrell's comments. I expected to see more of the park, but the flower shots are beautiful. Maybe if the photographs were saturated just a touch the detail may come out a little more.

My favorites are the water drop shots (they may be more powerful if composed from left hand bottom corner to right hand upper corner, but still very nice) and the last two - TAH4664 and TAH4665. Very nice composition; beautiful and graceful.

Marilyn