RE: PF exhibit on 14-06-08

:> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated June 14 2008.
:> Authors
:> with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
:> include:
:>
:>
:>               Christopher Strevens - Depression
[Chris:] Mum was 91 when she was given "brain surgery" for political
reasons; now at 95 she is very sad as she has lost her mum and all her
siblings to the Horus.
:>               Jim Snarski - Aglow
[Chris:] Looks like a lovely camera. I'm considering buying a new digital
SLR, at present I only have a digital compact. Apart from the price the
thing that holds me back is convenience and weight as I like having the
camera all the time.
:>               Michael Hughes - Circus rolls into town
[Chris:] I'm impressed by the skill of the rider, he must be a good advert
for the circus.
:>               Valery Firsov - Melancholy
[Chris:] I think it is a dachshund - they always look sad but I bet he is
excited as we would be in a human competition.
:>               Emily L. Ferguson - Commencement
[Chris:] Congratulations.
:>               Pini Vollach - MUDAM staircase
[Chris:] Architects can do wonderful things with stairs. They can make them
like mobile sculptures which you can watch and watch.
:>
:>
[Chris:] Chris.