Re: New MS Metadata Editor

Thanks for this - an interesting program for technical freaks! (Too complicated for me.) According to the site it does not run on Mac OS X unless you have Parallels desktop and virtual PC. It does run on Ubuntu.

Howard

Richard Martin wrote:
PhotoMe is also free and there is no "validation" step required when you download it. It's also updated regularly. But I don't know about support for the MAC.

Richard