From: Trevor Cunningham
Sent: Jun 8, 2008 8:35 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Teleconverters

Am looking at teleconverters for my D200.  Looking at the BH catalog, a local shop pretty much matches the Nikon, Sigma, and Tamron products.  But the Kenko Pro-300 is about $50 less than BH charges, and I would have to wait for someone to bring it in their luggage.  Is it worth pursuing? I haven't seen any negative reviews...

"somewhere between zero and one...everything else is exaggeration" - Anonymous

Foto/SFX, San Jose, CA 408-835-1184
http://www.aviationphotographers.org/, http://www.fencecheck.com
http://www.myspace.com/fotosfx,
http://www.portfolios.com/profile.ht...=14627.baldwin