Re: Updated comp. sys.

You're right. I'm in recovery mode from a discussion with a couple friends yesterday that included a know it all that said all of the problems we were discussing were because of the brand of automobile.
Sorry David

Bob

Stephen Ylvisaker wrote:
Bob,

I do believe David Dyer-Bennet was joking, and that Shyrell, as evidenced by the "smilie", caught David's humor. There is no need to take it as an attack against Canon, IMO.

Stephen