Re: Windows SP3 (was PS CS3 problem)

Howard,

            I haven't yet. I know a very computer literate person who did and it froze his machine.
He had to remove it. You can get the latest XP2 security updates by going to the MSN Upgrade site and pressing the custom button.. If there is no advantage to upgrading to SP3 I'll take your advice and won't do it.

Roy