RE: PF exhibit on 31 May 2008

:> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated May 31 2008.
:> Authors
:> with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
:> include:
:>
:>                 Howard Leigh - Ouch!
[Chris:] Corny
:>                 Emily L. Ferguson - splitting wood at Ken and Shirl's
[Chris:] Nice story and an effective action shot.
:>                 Herschel Mair -
[Chris:] You have captured a nice geometric design. I like the placement of
the figures.
:>                 Jim Snarski - My Little Chickadee
[Chris:] This is a very nice shot of a little bird.
:>                 Bob McCulloch - Bruschi waiting
[Chris:] I suppose he wants to go out for a walk, he looks alert and ready.
:>                 Pini Vollach - smithy workshop
[Chris:] I would have liked to see a human figure operating the drill.
:>                 Christopher Strevens - Restoration Workshop
[Chris:]
:>                 Tim Mulholland - Wedding Photographers
[Chris:] A picture of the modern camera, like a plate camera the image is
visible at the back the right way up and not laterally inverted.
:>                 Elson T. Elizaga - Isay, Pinpin and Giselle
[Chris:] A lovely group of happy children, we are not allowed to photograph
children over here because of pedeophilemania
:>                 Marilyn Dalrymple - Still life - Elephants
[Chris:] Looks a bit orange to me, but it is a nice study in ebony.
:>
:>