Re: Creative Pro - Joe McNally

> Interesting excerpt about getting the shot -
> http://www.creativepro.com/article/photography-secrets-one-worlds-top-sh
> ooters
>
> Greg

Thank you. Interesting.

FWIW, I regard McNally as "my hero" - the "bestest" of the best. I wish my pictures were has his. He can get the shot, and come with an interesting twist, in whatever story he is assigned to. Many photographers, IMO, become famous under the shade of their celebrity subjects.

You can see more of McNally's work in National Geographic, in pdn-pix.com (legends online) and of course his webpage.

www.alberto-tirado.com