Re: Gallery comments

    I'm handling an estate so I didn't think of it in artist terms as you did . So I didn't take an artistic approach
to the subject. One's approach to a picture surely changes the outcome. Even now I can think of it in a more artistic picture. It was taken with a digital range finder type camera with limited controls and built in flash. I don't have any auxiliary flashes with me that can add light from another angle. One major problem with this camera is I don't have exposure overrides.
     The object has had limited appeal in Richmond, VA so I will probably take it home and post it on a bulletin board in California where there is a lot more Japanese population
   I GUESS I SHOULD GIVE PEOPLE A HINT. Object functions in water like oceans, bays, lagoons.
Roy