RE: Update PF exhibit on 05-24-08

:>
:> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated May 24 2008.
:> Authors
:> with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
:> include:
:>
:>              Tim Mulholland - Running the rapids
[Chris:] Looks dangerous and exciting
:>              Rob Miracle - Camaro
[Chris:] Nice car.
:>              Robert G. Earnest - House warming
[Chris:] Boy was it hot!
:>              Dan Mitchell - Hedgehog
[Chris:] Does you garden include the lake? Nice garden.
:>              Bob Sull - Tarponssprings01
[Chris:] I thought a sponge was for washing with!
:>              Christopher Strevens - Woodland Path
[Chris:] I used the green channel in Photoshop.
:>              Kostas Papakotas - Room with a View
[Chris:] Looks like it is a bit overexposed but it is a thought about life.
:>              Roy Miller - What is it? Made in Japan
[Chris:] A bag?
:>
[Chris:] Chris