RE: PF Exhibit Update 17-05-08

:>
:> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated May 17 2008.
:> Authors
:> with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
:> include:
:>
:>              Trevor Cunningham - stones of Belitung
[Chris:] This is a remarkable image with its grandiose imagery and tonal
range - excellent.
:>              Marilyn Dalrymple -
[Chris:] They have a similar flower show in the red desert in Australia, it
was well worth your while driving to that spot and taking the photo: A nice
shot.
:>              Bob McCulloch -
[Chris:] It is quite a notable rock, I wonder if you put it there, in either
case it won't be there next season. That is for sure - well worth recording.
:>              Rob Miracle - Azalea
[Chris:] Nice flowers: azaleas. I have some clematis in my garden it is a
related family. They started to bloom in January (that is very early) and
they are still there.
:>              Emily L. Ferguson - Bushy friend at supper
[Chris:] A lovely character shot - looks like a decent bloke, nice to have
him to dinner.
:>              Howard Leigh - Paris - Dawn panorama
[Chris:] I never got my stitching utility to work.
:>              Christopher Strevens - Tackle
[Chris:] I got to sale the "Daddy" a boat used by the barge men and became a
helmsman on a redwing dingy when I was 17 with Ruth (17) now deceased.
:>              Guy Glorieux - Night at the Eiffel Tower
[Chris:] I like the view down the avenue, is it the Champs Eliza?
:>              Jerry McCown - Seine and Notre Dame
[Chris:] Must be on the same trip to Paris, yes I went on the boats up the
Seine too, all languages spoken summoned by bells. I like the golden tones
and the kaleidoscope reflections in the river. Well seen.
:>              Laurenz Bobke - Great Wall
[Chris:] A nice record shot. Shows that you went there....
:>

[Chris:] Quite a remarkable set of images in this batch some shots are
outstanding. Thank you all the contributors.

Chris.