Re: temporarily unsubsribe

To temporarily unsubscribe:

1. prepare a message for: listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2. no need to say anything in subject line
3. in body of message say: set photoforum mail postpone
4. send it

when you are back do this:

1. prepare a message for: listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2. no need to say anything in subject line
3. in body of message say: set photoforum mail ack
4. send it

this will resume piecemeal delivery of your PF list mail

or, if you want mail as digest do this:

1. prepare a message for: listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2. no need to say anything in subject line
3. in body of message say: set photoforum mail digest
4. send it

You must do this from the address you are subscribed with.
If you need help please contact ADavidhazy - list coordinator
at andpph@xxxxxxx

This is all stored and available online at:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/photoforum.html

hope this helps,
andy

dmoore wrote:

Hello,
    I was wondering if you could tell me how to temporarily unsubscribe to
Photoforum. I will be out of town for 10 days. Thanks.
David Moore