Re: [SPAM] Re: scanners for film and negatives

Something newer and better will come out right after you buy it.

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 7:26 PM, Redsponger <redsponger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
so far consensus is Epson 700
thanks everyone for your recommendations.
Barbara

----- Original Message ----
From: "lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 5:15:21 PM
Subject: RE: [SPAM] Re: scanners for film and negatives

I'll give a big thumbs up for Epson scanners. I've been scanning negs
with my 3200 since they came out - five years ago??  I'd say the less
expensive Epsons with a neg scanner in the lid will perform as well.
The SilverFast scanner software bundle is very good if you can get that.

I'm lusting after the 700 now.

AZ

Alex Georgiadis