Re: photo storage question

On Wed, April 30, 2008 19:28, karl shah-jenner wrote:

> [...]

Right, I should have thought of the Google drive survey, I've heard about
it and seen quotes before.  In fact what I *should* do is go read it,
since I'm interested in the topic and interested in actual facts.

Sounds like the physical tech has advanced to the point that the behavior
is significantly different -- I'm sure they haven't magically caused
running *not* to wear the bearings, or starts *not* to stress the motors
and bearings, but it sounds like those items have gotten so good that
except in special cases they're not main causes of failure any more.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info