Re: HDR??

A member of the photo club I belong to has done this. The results look a little different than normal. The detail looks funny to most people in his 11 x 14 " print. My take is that the file has too much data for that size print and the black data is over emphasized visually. I have suggested  the print need to printed much larger to get more normal looking detail. The HDR effect can also be done with film with two different exposures to get added detail. Remember subject has to be non moving. Usually it is landscape photographer that want maximum detail so there is a good match up.
Roy