Re: storage resources, home and internet (was Re: photo storage question)

> When you store your digital images, do
> you store the whole whack, or do you only store the best

I dump everything as it came from the camera on a backup set, and then I separately backup "finished" or "client" images as they are ready to print or deliver in any way.

Only recently (in the past week!) I have been erasing the really unusable shots (usually very dark or motion-blurred) so as not to save them, but this has more to do with my ideals for narrative than my lack for digital storage space.

FWIW

Be a better friend, newshound, and