PIEA Journal Editor position deadline approaching - FYI

List HQ was reminded of this opportunity for someone to become the Journal Editor of the PIEA. Below is his reminder and ways to find out more about the position ... and the organization.

----------------------------  begin  -------------------------------

The application deadline for the PIEA Journal Editor is Thursday,  May
1. If you are planning on applying for this important position on the
PIEA Board I encourage you to complete the required materials and
submit them to me by the 1st. If you have any questions, please don't
hesitate to let me know. We are excited about this new electronic
publication and feel that it will bring a lot to the organization.

You can find full details of the position and the application
requirements at http://pieapma.org/news/journal-ed-pos.htm.

Remember that the Journal Editor serves as a non-voting board member
of PIEA and will receive travel and lodging for the annual conference
during the PMA Trade Show each year.

Mark Murray
PMA Consultant for the Photo Imaging Education Association
mmurray@xxxxxxxx
http://www.pieapma.org