Re: off topic posting by w8imo@xxxxxxxx

Mark and others,

I am not sure why that message was posted on the list. People make mistakes. Sending strange messages to unintended recipients is not an uncommon error. It happens in offices (if memory serves me right) quite often and leads to very embarrassing situations.

Also note that this list does not have a moderator. Only a coordinator. It depends on the civility and cooperation of its total membership to self-police or self-regulate or self-discipline. It should be and is intended to be a list of friends. FRIENDS.

Andrew Davidhazy, PhotoForum coordinator

mlent@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Agreed. A photo forum is for discussing photography. Mods, please step in on this one.

Mark Lent