New Photography Directory - Photographyhomepages.com

Dear PhotoForum readers.

We have recently launched Photography Homepages (http://photographyhomepages.com).

As fellow photography enthusiasts, we would really appreciate your input. The aim of the directory is to catalogue only the very best websites relating to photography on the internet. There are literally millions of photography websites out there now, and the best ones can be hard to find given that most search engines and directories are not human edited. Photography Homepages is entirely human edited with a major focus on quality useful links, not quantity.

How can you help?

Each of you no doubt have some great photography websites in your bookmarks. All we are asking is that if you think they would fit well in the directory, you let us know your very favorite photography links so we may consider them and invite them to submit their sites for inclusion. Your suggestions can help make Photography Homepages grow and be a definitive directory of high quality photography websites.

You may send your suggestions to feedback (at) photographyhomepages.com

NOTE: If you have a website yourself that you think should be included in the directory, please follow the 'Add your site' link on the directory. The above email address is for feedback and suggestions only.

Many thanks in advance for your suggestions.

All the best,
The Photography Homepages Team
http://photographyhomepages.com