Re: =?unknown?b?yN3s4To=?= Re: You may quote me - Battery life

--- Kostas Papakotas <clenchedteethphotography@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>.....   Also you may explore the Energizer Lithium AA
batts...Same
> chemistry with the CR123 and CR2s but at a startuing voltage
> of 1.8V. M<ake sure your camera and flash are compatible with
> this.

I use the Energizer Lithium AA's in both of my Vivitar 283
flashes as well as my Olympus C5050. Not rechargeable but they
seem to last forever and don't lose their charge while sitting
in the device for extended periods. Very light in weight too and
supposedly will function at temperatures down to -40F, not that
I'll ever have occasion to test that particular spec. Still,
I've used my C5050 in icy cold weather with no problems at all.

Richard