Re: You may quote me - Battery life

Here is the url where a lot of info about batteries can be found.

http://www.batteryuniversity.com/index.htm

I was looking through the current edition of Scientific American and saw a blurb on a device that attaches to your knee and as you walk it generates power.  This is, as I remember, still in the development stage but if it ever becomes a usable device it might be a way for hikers to keep all sorts of batteries charged.

Bob