RE: You may quote me

A 1Ds is a marvelous club that also takes great pictures. Wind the strap around the wrist and swing from the waist. (A 70-200 f2.8 makes for extra force)

herschel

From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Trevor Cunningham
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 7:29 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: You may quote me

I know a photog who's spent a few tours in Iraq.  Even outside of the war zone, he wraps his camera strap securely around his wrist.  Although I think this is more of a readiness and security practice than preventing dings on precious.  He was slinging a 1D Mark II at the time.

"somewhere between zero and one...everything else is exaggeration" - Anonymous